1) Equipment shall consist of shorts/sweatpants, socks over shin-guards, footwear, and a numbered shirt.
Here is an example of proper shoes and what isn't allowed.
2) Goalkeepers must wear colours which are distinguishable from those of other players and those of the referee. Goalkeepers may wear gloves and tracksuit-type pants.
3) NO JEANS ARE ALLOWED by any player.
4) ALL jewellery or piercings must be removed (medical alerts excluded).
Divisions and Age groups:
* The Indoor age groups for are 6U, 8U 10U, 12U, 15U and 18U. The Regina Interzone and Taysa are no longer accepting 19yr olds. Unfortunately we will not be running 4U for the indoor season as scheduling is difficult to try and add that division in a tight schedule for the gyms.
* The Outdoor age groups for are 4U 6U, 8U 10U, 12U, 15U and 18U. The Regina Interzone and Taysa are no longer accepting 19yr olds.
* Age groups are based on the calendar year. Older players cannot play down a level, but it is possible to request moving up a level.
2022 Outdoor Season Registration Costs and Age Groups:
4U - $35 - 2018, 2019
6U - $70 - 2016, 2017
8U - $70 - 2014, 2015
10U - $70 - 2012, 2013
12U - $95 - 2010, 2011
15U - $95 - 2007, 2008, 2009
18U - $95 - 2004, 2005, 2006
Outdoor Season Game Days:
Games will be played during the week starting around April 25th (depending of field conditions) with a year end Jamboree set for fathers day weekend.
4U = Tuesday 6:30PM**
6U = M & W 6:30PM**
8U = T & TH 6:30PM**
10U = M & W 6:30PM**
12U = M & W **
15U = T & TH **
18U = M & W **
(**Times will be determined / confirmed once number of teams is determined)
Weather - Rain - Field Cancelations
We play unless announced otherwise
We are always keeping an eye on the weather, as we are sure you do too. With our short season we play as many games as the weather allows us. A little bit of rain usually does not stop a game. But if thunder or lighting are heard or seen, the Referee and Coaches will immediately end the game for safety reasons.
On a day where rain is forcasted, it becomes a game time decision. The Referee and Coaches will make the call at the start or during the game.
If the Town closes the fields we will let you know by posting in the FaceBook group, a message will go out via Teamlinkt, and we will post an update on our website. If possible we will also try to cancel the games in Teamlinkt. The Town may also post on their Facebook page and the Talk of the Town page.
At the end of the registration process you have three options:
1) Pay Now with Credit Card
2) Pay Later with Credit Card
3) Pay Later with Cheque, Transfer, etc.
If you are not paying by credit card at time of registration we will be emailing you an invoice. Your payment options are:
1) Pay cash or cheque at the town office.
2) Pay by etransfer (details below).
3) Click on the "Pay Now" link in the email and pay online using credit card.
Please provide the First and Last name of each player you are paying for when paying by etransfer or at the town office. We want to make sure the credit goes to the correct player(s), thanks!
Please send e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Autodeposit is enabled so when that notification comes up you know the email address is correct.
Park in Lot 4 at the University of Regina - Click here to get a Campus map
TAYSA - Triangle Area Youth Soccer Association - http://www.whitecityfutbol.com/
Made up of soccer associations from White City/Emerald Park, Pilot Butte, Balgonie, Edenwold, and McLean.
Regina East Zone Soccer - Click here for main page
u14 - u19 teams play an interzone schedule with the Regina East Zone teams. Weather updates are available for Regina games here.
Link to a map of the fields: Click here to get a map
Edenwold Soccer - http://edenwoldsoccer.weebly.com
Edenwold Soccer Association website
McLean Soccer - http://www.mcleansoccer.weebly.com
McLean Soccer Association website
© 2022 Powered by TEAMLINKT