1) Equipment shall consist of shorts/sweatpants, socks over shin-guards, footwear, and a numbered shirt.
Here is an example of proper shoes and what isn't allowed.
2) Goalkeepers must wear colours which are distinguishable from those of other players and those of the referee. Goalkeepers may wear gloves and tracksuit-type pants.
3) NO JEANS ARE ALLOWED by any player.
4) ALL jewellery or piercings must be removed (medical alerts excluded).
Divisions and Age groups:
* Age groups are based on the calendar year. Older players cannot play down a level, but it is possible to request moving up a level.
* The Indoor age groups for are 6U, 8U 10U, 12U, 15U and 18U. The Regina Interzone and TAYSA are no longer accepting 19yr old's. Unfortunately we will not be running 4U for the indoor season as scheduling is difficult to try and add that division in a tight schedule for the gyms.
2022-23 Indoor Season Registration Costs and Age Groups:
6U - $80 - 2016, 2017
8U - $80 - 2014, 2015
10U - $80 - 2012, 2013
12U - $105 - 2010, 2011
15U - $105 - 2007, 2008, 2009
18U - $105 - 2004, 2005, 2006
Indoor Season Game Days:
Games will be played on Saturdays starting around the middle of October, with the season ending the middle of March.
6U, 8U, 10U = Play at the schools in Balgonie, White City, and Pilot Butte
12U, 15U, 18U = Play Interzone which include the above communities and some Regina Soccer clubs
(**Times will be determined once the number of teams is determined and the schedules created)
* The Outdoor age groups for are 4U 6U, 8U 10U, 12U, 15U and 18U. The Regina Interzone and TAYSA are no longer accepting 19yr old's.
2023 Outdoor Season Registration Costs and Age Groups:
4U - $45 - 2019, 2020
6U - $80 - 2017, 2018
8U - $80 - 2015, 2016
10U - $80 - 2013, 2014
12U - $105 - 2011, 2012
15U - $105 - 2008, 2009, 2010
18U - $105 - 2005, 2006, 2007
Outdoor Season Game Days:
Games will be played during the week starting around April 24th (depending of field conditions) with a year end Jamboree set for fathers day weekend, June 16th, 17th.
4U = Tuesday 6:30PM**
6U = M & W 6:30PM**
8U = T & TH 6:30PM**
10U = M & W 6:30PM**
12U = M & W **
15U = T & TH **
18U = M & W **
(**Times will be determined / confirmed once number of teams is determined and the schedules created)
Weather - Rain - Field Cancelations
We play unless announced otherwise
We are always keeping an eye on the weather, as we are sure you do too. With our short season we play as many games as the weather allows us. A little bit of rain usually does not stop a game. But if thunder or lighting are heard or seen, the Referee and Coaches will immediately end the game for safety reasons.
On a day where rain is forecasted, it becomes a game time decision. The Referee and Coaches will make the call at the start or during the game.
If the Town closes the fields we will let you know by posting in the Facebook group, a message will go out via Teamlinkt, and we will post an update on our website. If possible we will also try to cancel the games in Teamlinkt. The Town may also post on their Facebook page and the Talk of the Town page.
At the end of the registration process you have three options:
1) Pay Now with Credit Card
2) Pay Later with Credit Card
3) Pay Later with Cheque, Transfer, etc.
If you are not paying by credit card at time of registration we will be emailing you an invoice. Your payment options are:
1) Pay cash or cheque at the town office.
2) Pay by etransfer (details below).
3) Click on the "Pay Now" link in the email and pay online using credit card.
Please provide the First and Last name of each player you are paying for when paying by etransfer or at the town office. We want to make sure the credit goes to the correct player(s), thanks!
Please send e-transfers to email@example.com
Autodeposit is enabled so when that notification comes up you know the email address is correct.
League Refund Policy
Prior to the Start of the Season: Registration fees will be refunded less a $15 Administration Charge.
From the Start of the Season through Week 2: Registration fees will be refunded less a $15 Administration Charge.
After Week 2 of the Season: There will be no refunds.
Park in Lot 4 at the University of Regina - Click here to get a Campus map
TAYSA - Triangle Area Youth Soccer Association - http://www.whitecityfutbol.com/
Made up of soccer associations from White City/Emerald Park, Pilot Butte, Balgonie, Edenwold, and McLean.
Regina East Zone Soccer - Click here for main page
u14 - u19 teams play an interzone schedule with the Regina East Zone teams. Weather updates are available for Regina games here.
Link to a map of the fields: Click here to get a map
Edenwold Soccer - http://edenwoldsoccer.weebly.com
Edenwold Soccer Association website
McLean Soccer - http://www.mcleansoccer.weebly.com
McLean Soccer Association website